1. Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands are year-round Ecuadorian destinations easily accessible by most major international gateways. Usually not more than a full days travel away from the US, Canada, Europe, Asia and many other parts of the world, getaway without getting too far away.
2. The Amazon is another great reason to visit Ecuador. Ecuador shares the same Amazon Rainforest with Peru, Bolivia, Columbia, Venezuela and Brazil. Staying in one of many indigenous lodges is a great way to enjoy this tropical region. Each of these lodges has their own known treats such as bird watching, fishing or hiking. You can even visit the Ecuadorian Amazon region by cruising in a riverboat. Professional English-Speaking guides, native to the region, escort all excursions from the riverboats or lodges.
3. Ecuador is also known for its portion of the Andes Mountain range, which stretches across the entire country. Many villages line its landscape including its three most populated cities: the capital city of Quito, the colonial city of Cuenca and port city of Guayaquil.
4. Consuming a third of Ecuador’s regions, its coastline is composed of five provinces. It is possible to visit all five provinces while planning your next vacation to Ecuador.
5. The Galapagos Islands! The Galapagos Islands are located about 600 miles off of the Pacific coastline of Ecuador. You can visit these enchanted islands by yacht, ship, air or hotel, land-based tours. The ideal amount of time to spend in the Galapagos Islands is about seven nights. If you do not have the time to spend a full week, though, we recommend a minimum of four nights since any less would not be as fulfilling.
6. Ecuador is a great family destination. Galapagos Tours and Cruises is an ideal company to assist you in planning your vacation to Ecuador. Our experienced staff has the knowledge to answer all of your questions.
7. Ecuador is also a great place for group travel. Family reunions, conferences, business meetings, congresses, incentive groups along with individual travelers have been making Ecuador their choice of travel destination for many years.
For more information on Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands, please visit http://www.galapagos-inc.com